Taking the Time to Look, Listen, and Learn

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Good Song

This evening, I was reading a blog I like and hadn't read in a while-- The Big Mama Blog.  She's super funny and grounded and a nice person in real life, too, so I like to check in periodically.  At the bottom of the post, she had a link that led me to a singer's website, Shaun Groves

Back in the days when I would sit around and listen to music and hear new songs and go to concerts, I really liked Shaun Groves. His song "Welcome Home" was one you could listen to over and over, and I even gave a talk on it once at a Young Life club.

I was so excited to find this site and be able to click on the song and hear it again, and then I saw I could download the lyrics, too. It was especially fun to read them right now as we set up our new home. 

Hope you can take the time to listen and enjoy (and low and behold--there are like four other albums of his since then! Where have I been??).  If anyone has good songs, pass them on. I'm stuck in the old days and need some new tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment