Taking the Time to Look, Listen, and Learn

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Logistics

I just wanted to say thank you for those of you who have signed up to "follow" this blog or have subscribed by email. I love having an outlet for writing and have been so encouraged by your thoughts and comments.

Several of you said you were not able to leave a comment on the blog and so have been sending me email comments.  Also, because some of you receive the posts through email, you are replying to the email to send a comment, and again, I love reading them, but I am the only one who gets to read them! That is totally fine, but I also think your comments could be really encouraging for other people to read, too.

From what I understand, I think you have to have a "Google Account" to leave a comment on the site (but that takes about a minute or less to get).  If you have time, great, but I know that sometimes "one more thing" is one more thing.

In the meantime, I love reading the comments you are sending me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment